Miracle Midwest provides a variety of services to take projects from concept to completion.
Through our various services and products, Miracle Midwest is able to serve as a single-source supplier for high-quality products, including playground equipment, splashpads (spray playgrounds), site furnishings, athletic equipment, shade structures, shelters and gazebos, drinking fountains, poured-in-place and wood fiber safety surfacing, and much more.
- Educational presentations, including Lunch & Learn programs designed for architects (FREE)
- Project consultation and site evaluation (FREE)
- Layout, design, and 3-D color proposal drawings and plans (FREE)
- CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) specifications (FREE)
- Consultation on current safety guidelines including CPSC and ASTM standards, and ADA requirements (FREE)
- Expert installation and supervisory services
- After-sales service and inspections, including thorough product warranties, replacement parts, and maintenance guidance (FREE)
- Miracle provides $5,000,000 product liability insurance with a BEST rating of A-XL
- Full bonding capabilities, including bid bonds, performance bonds, and material bonds
- Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) certified playground inspectors
- Community Involvement Playground program and community build support services
- Miracle Midwest also provides the playground industry’s most comprehensive warranty
Consultation Services Include:
- On-site analysis of existing equipment and facilities, usable space, balance of age appropriate activities throughout the area, specific needs of the immediate population, and much more.
- User group targeting and space allocation studies
- Equipment and safety surfacing recommendations based on age and user groups
- Innovative, practical, and functional playground layouts and designs
- Assistance with budgetary information and analysis for project master planning
All products represented by Miracle Midwest are in compliance with current safety guidelines, standards, and accessibility requirements – which helps make the decision-making process more straightforward and streamlined for our customers.
Our Play Advisors, Community Build Supervisor, and installation crews hold current certification or have been previously trained through the Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) course. Our AutoCAD designers are CPSI and Miracle trained.